Please read ALL
the terms before purchasing at www.altecsales.com
- Unless prior arrangements are made, U. S. product orders are
sent C.O.D. certified funds or credit card. MasterCard and Visa
- Transactions outside the U.S. require a wire transfer prior
to shipment of product.
- To apply for C.O.D., company check or net terms, please fax
your standard credit reference form to Altec Solutions Group Accounting
Department at 417-862-6191. Please allow two to three business
days for credit applications to be processed.
- All orders require a signed Purchase Agreement prior to processing
- Minimum wholesale order is $3,500.00 U.S. dollars.
- Altec Solutions Group will not
reimburse for any shipping, insurance or C.O.D. charges.
- All product returns must be sent back in original packaging.
Damage done to equipment due to poor packaging will
be the responsibility of the customer that shipped it.
- Returns must be made within the product’s (ten) 10-day
or (thirty) 30-day non-manufacturer warranty period as stated
on your invoice. However, customers will have only 10 business
days to fax their RMA form, completed or their equipment will
not be considered for return/repair.
- A return number (RMA or Return Merchandise
Authorization) is required before shipping product back
for credit/refund/exchange. This RMA number must be written on
the outer packaging when shipped back and a copy of the RMA document
must be included in the box with the equipment
- No returns are accepted on new items.
- Defective Product. In the event that a product is received
“defective”, a return number (RMA) is required in
order to return the “defective” product for credit/refund/exchange.
In the event that Altec Solutions Group does not have a replacement
product, Altec Solutions Group will issue a credit for the amount
of the product.
- As-Is Product. No returns are accepted
on As-Is Products. Any equipment that is picked up by the
customer from our warehouse in Springfield, is considered as-is.
Customers must sign a conditions of sale document before leaving
with the equipment verifying that the customer understands that
the sale is final.
- Restocking Fee. A 15% restocking
fee will be charged if nothing is found wrong with returned equipment.
- New, Refurbished or Working Products. Carry either a 10-day,
30-day or Manufacturer Warranty. The warranty and each item will
be stated on your invoice. Warranty does not include minor cosmetic
damages that do not affect the functionality of the system such
as latches and slight scratches. Batteries carry no warranty.
Warranty is void if Altec Solutions Group labels are tampered
with or removed.
- Some products carry a “Guaranteed Working Upon Arrival”
policy. Upon receipt of order to your location, you have five
(5) days to verify the condition of product. If any unit(s) should
arrive defective on arrival “DOA”, please contact
Altec Solutions Group immediately to resolve the issue at 417-862-6161.
- As-Is. All products sold in “As-Is” condition carry
- Warranty is void if parts are switched or exchanged or if the
system is taken apart. Also, we cannot warrant any system in which
problems were caused by attempted software loading.
- Customers are responsible for all shipping charges. At the
time of order placement, please identify shipping method desired.
Unless specified, all orders are shipped FedEx Saver and will
be insured for the dollar value of the purchase. Your invoice
will reflect all shipping charges. If freight is arranged by the
customer, a packaging and handling charge may still be added to
***All purchases are subject to the terms and conditions listed
in above agreement.***